computer and electronics technician, mechanical engineer,
diver, and Lake Champlain historian, is Captain of the
Research Vessel (R/V) Neptune.
The 40-foot R/V Neptune launches from Burlington, Vermont,
on Lake Champlain. The vessel is available for contract work
upon request. Captain Fayette is also available to work aboard
other boats or platforms using his specialized equipment.
current and former clients include:
- Caldwell Diving Company
- Flatiron Construction Corp.
- Greensea Systems, Inc.
- Harrison & Burrowes Bridge Constructors, Inc.
- Icon Films, UK, filming Jeremy Wade
for Discovery Channel's Animal Planet
- Klein Associates, Inc.
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
- Lake Champlain Transportation
- Middlebury College Department of Geology
- New York Power Authority
- Snake Oil Productions for Nat Geo-Tales from the Crypto
- Texas A & M University Department of Archaeology
- United States Government E.P.A.
- Vermont Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Vermont Telephone Co.
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Caldwell Marine International, LLC.
press and information